dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Time is racing past like nobody's business, and sometimes I just hope time would freeze just a bit; take a breather.The past few days have been madness (: Tuition, going out with lovely people, mugging for BTT (I've got BTT trial later sighhh), golf, golf and more golf, exercising, eating fruits for dinner (this time I've alr sustainted for a wk, HAHA record-breaking) and all that jazz. Tmr and the rest of the week will be even crazier cus tmr-fri's 6V chalet, and on the night of 29th, we've got 4A gathering (: Saturday we've got DISCO reunion (((: yayyyy. Sunday's golf test, wish me luck (: Soon, zhenyang, yurong and many other people are gonna be drafted into the army. Sigh I guess I've alr gotten over the WHY!-I-WILL-MISS-YOU-GUYS-SO-MUCH part, so now I just wanna spend more time with these lovely people before they do go in (: They'll do such a great job in the army, I just know it (: Many random gatherings to come soon! (: Can't wait to meet up with Jo and Howard HEE HEE (: and also my lovely lovely seniors Shangzhi and Chinsoon :D hahahahahaha these 2 people are slogging it out in the army and they are soso busy we've rescheduled our meeting dunno how many times alr. JCEY meeting :DDDDDD christina and yawnnnn i miss you guys so much you guys have been and are still my besties i've got so much to update you all on *rubs hands in delight* Ytd we had Project Glimmer EXCO meeting :D got to know Tag and Jiegang and they are rly v nice people :D Really glad to be working amidst all my haojiemeis too - val yanqi lisyn regina HAHAHA (most of whom i helped rope in, but they're rly such fine people for the job). I like getting busy and going out and talking to people and just MOVING ard :D though i agree with yurong that every now and then, we should STONE. :D Stoning means not doing anything, just reflecting and thinking abt ur life and trying to stagger some eqm with things. I like stoning :D (esp with yurong hahahah) Anyw, keeping busy means less time to think about stuff, which also equates to less time to let my thoughts run amok(HAHA) and start thinking about stupid fantasies which I know will nvr happen. Whatever it is, I know I'm hanging on however stupid this may sound cus I am one to follow my heart. Ytd my sister specifically instructed me to help her charge her batt and turn off the charger before going to bed so the batt won't charge all night (this spoils the batt, shortens its life). I was like yaaa sure i'll do it. But ytd I was talking and talking to tls I FORGOT TO DO IT. This morning she was so mad at me and I couldn't do anything but say I'm sorry. I'm really damn sorry, sis. D: This won't ever happen again! I use my pay buy you a new batt if it rly spoils k ): Aiyooooo I'm rly excited about all there is to come but sometimes I rly just want to live in pure, innocent, IGNORANT bliss. :D cast myself into oblivion and let the good times roll. I don't want to think about my future, or where I'm heading or anything like that. but we all know that's not possible. )))))))))))): For now, study BTT :DDDDDDDD |